1. The privacy of visitors to our website is very important to us and we make every effort to protect it. This policy explains what we do with your personal data.
This document was created using the SEQ Legal template (seqlegal.com)
C. Collection of personal data
The following types of personal data may be collected, stored and used:
1. computer information, including the IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
2. information about your visits and use of this site, including the source of referrals, visit length, page views and site navigation paths;
3. information, such as the email address you provide when registering on our website;
4. information, such as your name and email address, which you provide to set up a subscription to our emails or newsletters;
5. information entered when using the services on our website;
6. information on everything you buy, services you use or transactions made through our website, including name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card details;
7. information published on our website with the intention of publishing it on the Internet, including the username, profile pictures and the content of posts; any other personal data that you send to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal data of another person, you must obtain the consent of that person to disclose and process this personal data in accordance with these rules.
D. Use of your personal data
Personal data sent to us via our website will be used for the purposes set out in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal data for the purpose of:
1. enable you to use the services available on our website;
2. the provision of services purchased through our website;
3. sending non-marketing commercial communications;
4. sending email notifications;
5. sending our e-mail newsletter if you have asked for it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer want to receive the newsletter);
6. sending marketing information regarding our activities or activities of carefully selected third parties, which in our opinion may interest you, by post or, if you have agreed, by e-mail or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer want receive marketing messages);
7. ensure the security of our website and prevent fraud;
We will not transfer personal data to third parties or any other related third parties without your express consent for direct marketing purposes.
E. Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal data:
1. to the extent required by law;
2. in connection with ongoing or potential legal proceedings;
3. to establish, enforce or defend our rights (including sharing information with others to counteract fraud);
F. International data transfers
2. The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
3. Personal data that you publish on our website or send for publication on our website may be available via the Internet worldwide. We cannot prevent other people from using or misusing such information.
G. Security of personal data
1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
2. We will store all personal data that you provide on our secure servers (password protected and firewall).
3. All electronic financial transactions concluded through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
4. The User acknowledges that the transmission of information via the Internet is potentially dangerous and the security of data transmitted in this way is not guaranteed.
This policy may be periodically updated by posting a new version on our site. Please check this page from time to time to make sure you understand any changes to this policy. We can notify you of changes to this policy via email or the private messaging system on our website.
I. Third party websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to third-party websites and detailed information about them. We have no control and we are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
J. Updating information
Please let us know if you need to correct or update the personal information we hold.